Covid-19 Safety Plan
We are pleased to welcome you back to the Lido for our 7th Annual Peace Country Comedy Fest. These are different times and while we look forward to seeing everyone, we understand the importance of you being safe and feeling safe. This starts with having enhanced precautions, controls and protocols that we have implemented.
We have implemented the following precautions, controls and protocols:
• If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
• If anyone has signs or symptoms of Covid-19, they will be refused entry.
• There will be a limit of 50 patrons permitted on the premises.
• We will be screening all of our staff members for Covid-19 symptoms before they start their shift.
• We will have pre-shift meetings to ensure all staff understand protocols in place.
• All staff will be wearing masks.
• We have implemented the use of contact tracing logs. We will be using the ticket register for this purpose and checking you in upon your arrival at the theatre.
• Brian will be reviewing some of the protocols during his pre-show introduction.
• Only table service will be permitted to avoid congestion at the bar.
• Patrons will be asked to place all empties or garbage at the end of their table to limit close contact with wait staff.
• The Interac Machine will be sanitized after every use.
• We have enhanced sanitizing and disinfecting routines throughout our space. This means thoroughly sanitizing the theatre prior to every show, as well as periodic sanitizing of high touch areas during the event.
• Fogging Disinfection of the theatre will take place every night.
• Restrooms will be monitored and high touch surfaces continually sanitized.
• We have removed common contact items from our tables.
• We have seating plans in place to ensure 2 metres of separation between tables/ booth seating. There are signs indicating areas in our booths that are off limits.
• There will be limited seating on the dance floor to ensure over 3 meters of distance between the comedians and the patrons.
• Additional hand sanitizing stations have been made available throughout the premises. You will be asked to use the hand sanitizer upon arrival at the theatre.
• When in the lobby or theatre please practice physical distancing guidelines.
• Pathways in the theatre have been marked with tape, please keep right (just as if you were driving) to ensure proper distance away from other patrons.
• Directional arrows have been placed on our decks to indicate traffic flow, to avoid close contact with other patrons or our wait staff.
• When entering and exiting the building, please be patient and ensure physical distancing with others while waiting to enter the theatre, or exiting your booth or table.
• Alcohol will not be served after 10pm and theatre will be closed by 11pm.
• Be kind and patient with others. We are all trying to maneuver our way through this challenging time. Your health and safety and the health and safety of our employees are our number one priority.