The Fort St. John North Peace Museum is pleased to share our newest level of annual memberships - family memberships. These memberships are $45 and include two adults and up to three students (up to those in post-secondary studies). This membership entitles members of the family to:
• Unlimited Visits: Enjoy unlimited free admission for one year.
• Heritage Preservation: Support the preservation, storage and exhibition of artefacts and documents.
• Newsletter & Email List: Receive our newsletter, Museum Matters, twice a year. Opt into our monthly emails to stay up to date with museum events, programs, exhibits, and behind the scenes news.
• Community Involvement: Support museum programs and events that enrich community life.
• BONUS: Get a family membership in 2020 and your family can get free admission to one of our three kids’ nights/year (registration required).
For more information, contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-787-0430 or stop by the museum to get your family membership today!