Are you a local business looking to give back to the community? Have you considered becoming a corporate (business) member of the North Peace Historical Society and Fort St. John North Peace Museum? Your corporate membership helps preserve and present the history of the North Peace region of British Columbia for residents, visitors, and future generations! Our annual corporate memberships start as low as $100. All levels of corporate membership are eligible for a tax receipt for the full amount!
Benefits of Corporate Membership
• Corporate Membership Listing: Your logo will be displayed on the bottom of the museum’s home page. You will also be listed in the contributors and sponsorship section of our biannual newsletter.
• Quarterly Reports will update you on what is being accomplished at the museum thanks in part to your generous support. Twice a year, you will receive our Newsletter, Museum Matters.
• Show your clients and employees that you support heritage and your community by posting your Corporate Membership Certificate.
• Community Involvement: Your contribution supports museum programs and events that enrich community life.
• Heritage Preservation: Your support helps us preserve, store, and exhibit artefacts, photographs, documents, and archaeological artefacts from the Peace Region.
• Voting privileges at our AGM held in February each year (AGM dinner tickets are extra).
Click on the image for our membership form or contact the museum at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-787-0430 for a form or more information today.